University of Engineering Taxila – UET Taxila 10th Convocation 2011 will be held on October 11, 2011 at Jinnah Convention Center Islamabad.
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY TAXILA
10th CONVOCATION 2011
Date&Time: Tuesday, the nth October 201t at 10:00 AM
Venue. Jinnah Convention Centre. Islamabad
Eligibility of Graduates
a) All graduates of 2007 Entry of UET, Taxila and sub campus Chakwal. who have completed their B.Sc. Engineering Programme upto 15.08.2011.
b) All graduates of UET, Taxila who have completed their Ph.D & M.Sc. Programme after the 9th Convocation.
Presently two guests for each graduate will be allowed to attend the Convocation as per procedure given at UET, Taxila Web site (i.e. www.uettaxila.edu.pk).
Collection of Entry Cards & Invitation Cards
Graduates can collect their Entry Cards & Invitation Cards for their guests as follows:
- From the Examinations Branch, UET, Taxila: From 03.10.2011 to 05.10.2011
(09:00 AM to 02:00 PM)
- At Jinnah Convention Centre. Islamabad: On 10tn0ctober2011 (11:00AM to01:30 PM)
Registration of Extra Guests
Graduates, who fail to register their guests till 30 Sep 2011 or who want to invite extra guests at their graduating ceremony, can get them registered as follows:
- On Telephone No. 051-9047431: From 5th October to 07th October 2011 (09:00AM to02:00 PM)
- By Visiting Examinations Branch: From 5th October to07th October 2011 (09:00AM to02:00 PM)
• Invitation cards for guests (subject to availability of seats) will be issued on the spot to the graduates visiting Examinations Branch. However, Graduates registering through Telephone will be issued Invitation cards on 10 October 2011 from 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM at the Jinnah Convention Centre, Islamabad on provision of the Guest Particulars, photocopies of their CNIC. and HBL bank Drafts (Add Rs 350/- for Bank Drafts of Banks other than HBL) of required amount. NO CASH WILL BE
ACCEPTED UNDER ANYCIRCUMSTANCES. —
The graduates must confirm their participation with or without guests by filling in the “Willingness Form for Convocation 2011”. which can be downloaded from the web site www.uettaxila.edu.pk or can be obtained personally from the Examinations Branch, UET, Taxila. and sending it to the undersigned so as to reach not later than 30.09.2011 along with the following:-
- Provisional Certificate (One attested photocopy)
- Computerized National Identity Card (One attested photocopy)
- Two recent photographs (With Regd No and Name on Reverse)
Convocation robes will be available at the Jinnah Convention Centre, Islamabad on the day of rehearsal i.e. 10th October 2011 at 11:00 AM. Graduates can collect the robes from the contractor on payment of Rs. 500/- as rent-cum-security. The security will be refunded on return of the robes after deducting the rent just after the Convocation Ceremony.
Rehearsal will be held on 10th October 2011 at 03:00 PM at the Jinnah Convention Centre, Islamabad. To attend the Rehearsal on 10th October 2011 at 03:00 PM, the graduates must be in possession of their Entry Cards.
The graduates may .note that they will not be allowed to attend the Convocation if:
- They do not take part in the Rehearsal.
- They do not obtain the Entry Card.
- They do not wear the Convocation Robe.
- They do not have with them, their Computerized National Identity Card.
- They do not reach the Convocation Place In Time.
(MAHMOOD AKHTAR) Controller of Examinations Tel: +92-519047403,405,428, 431,432 Fax: + 92-519047420,430