PTCL has introduced new package plans for it’s EVO services with decreased rates at monthly limit of 5 and 10 GB in addition to a package that offers unlimited downloads with 3.1 mbps and 256 kbps speeds.
These packages are especially suitable for those who want to retain EVO services for mobility while they are on the go but will use DSL/Fiber/Other broadband services while at home or office. This way they can get a handy and inexpensive internet solution while on the go or even as a backup broadband service when their primary internet connection gets lousy.
PTCL Evo Terms
- Flexible recharge options to suit your needs & your pocket
- Daily usage of Rs. 100/day for DayPass, with 24hours consecutive usage.
- Volume buckets of 5GB and 10GB respectively for GO and Lite packages with 30 days validity.
- The Biggest Volume Boost ever for any prepaid package offering 5 times additional volume for no additional cost for 2GBLite.
- Most economical additional volume rates within 30 days of only 10 paisa/MB after consumption of volume buckets.
- Unlimited downloads with EVO Max at 3.1 Mbps and 256 Kbps Unlimited with 30 days validity.
- Truly Unlimited downloads with EVO Max & 256Kbps prepaid packages
- Prepaid Packages with 30days validity.
- PTCL EVO covers more than 180 cities countrywide.
How to Avail New Packages:
Existing subscribers can opt-in for new packages either through a call at 1236 or an email; for package change and subscriptions please.