Telenor has introduced new postpaid plans, specifically tailored for its 3G data users. With new plans, there are data bundles included along with free minutes and SMS bundles. Meaning that postpaid customers opting for these new postpaid packages won’t have to subscribe to additional 3G data bundles or 3G SMS bundles for that matter as both value added services are included with-in the base tariff. If required, additional voice, data or SMS bundles on top of basic incentives can be opted by the customers.
- After consumption of free minutes
- on-net call rate: Rs. 1.5 per minute
- off-net call rate: Rs. 1.5 per minute
- After consumption of free SMS – SMS rates: 50 paisas per SMS
- After consumption of free internet – 2G/3G Internet Charges (per 10KB): 1paisa
- Charging pulse for voice calls: 1 minute
- 3G bundles will work on both 2G and 3G
As mentioned above, on top of these basic packages, customers can opt for various voice, data and SMS bundles. Telenor said that it is also offering video calls for postpaid customers in areas where its 3G is available.
- Charging of Video Call will be done on a 5 Minutes Basis at Rs.2/5 minutes.
- A video call capable phone is required.
- Both parties need to be in 3G area and have 3G Video Call capable phone.
- Please note Hangout, Facetime, Skype and other OTT apps will be charged as per the relevant Data / Internet Rate.