Ufone introduced daily mobile internet package with 24 hours validity and offers daily volume cap of 200 MBs at a sufficient rate of Rs. 10 per day (including taxes). That’s Rs. 300 per month (on average) for a maximum download limit of 6 GBs (200 MB x 30 days).
The good thing about Ufone’s Daily Mobile Internet package is that it can be availed by all prepaid users, regardless of their current package. Even voice/SMS package conversion won’t impact your daily mobile internet bundle.
Ufone Daily Mobile Internet Package Details:
- Package Volume: 200MB per Day
- Daily Charges: Rs. 10/-Inclusive of Tax
- Validity: 24 Hours
How to Subscribe:
- Send Sub to 804
- Daily Mobile Internet Package will be auto renewed after 24 hours.
- To Unsubscribe Daily Internet Package SMS Unsub to 8804
Terms & Conditions:
- Multiple subscription of Daily Internet Package is not allowed within 24 hours of subscription.
- Daily Mobile Internet package is available for all prepaid subscribers on all packages.
- Prepaid Subscribers can check their remaining data package volume & expiry date by USSD command send to *706#
- Balance Inquiry is charged at Rs. 0.50 + Tax
- After expiry of Mobile Internet package, standard GPRS charges of Rs. 15/- per MB inclusive of Tax will be applicable
- There will be no change on Mobile Internet data packages if voice package is switched (e.g. from Uwon to Ufone Ghanta Package or change in Postpaid Voice Package etc.).
- Users can get GPRS and MMS settings by calling Ufone helpline 333 or sending an SMS with “handset model” to 222.
- This service is not offered on Prepaid and Postpaid VPN packages.
- Data Packages cannot be utilized during International roaming.
- MMS, Premium URL or Ufone WAP Portal premium downloads will be charged as normal
- Details of prepaid Ufone Mobile Internet Packages can be obtained by sending ‘info’ to 800
- Rs.0.50/ + tax would be applicable on “Info” SMS send to 800 for Prepaid Subscribers.