Ufone has introduced it’s 3G packages for it’s prepaid customers. There are 4 different packages based on internet speed.Details of tariffs and packages for Prepaid users are given below.
In case you are no interested in subscribing to any internet package then you can simply use Pay As You Go (PAYG) deal from Ufone according to which Customer will be charged for the first MB of the day and will get 19 Mbs free, then again charged for 21st Mb and will get 19 Mbs free and so on. First 20MB will be received at 1Mbps and then it will be throttled to 512 Kbps for the rest of the day. Base PAYG tariff is Rs.20/MB for 1st MB and next 19 MB will be free. Any new 3G handset on network can be provisioned by dialing *7700#
- Dial *706# to check the remaining balance of the buckets
- Average likely speed will depend on multiple factors such as network load, handset used and website visited.
- Timings for Half day bucket is from 1:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Customers will be allowed to subscribe different buckets at the same time. Priority will be given to the bucket which has higher throughput and lesser validity, Example: 1Mbps bucket will be given priority over 512 Kbps. Daily bucket will have priority over weekly and monthly buckets
- Daily bucket is on auto-renewal, SMS UNSUB to 8804 to unsubscribe.
- Half day bucket is on auto-renewal, SMS UNSUB to 7810 to unsubscribe.
- Dial *7701# to de activate 3G on your connection.