Ufone has revised its Half Day Mobile Internet Package, which was earlier available during 12am to 6pm for Rs. 2.99, will now be available during 1 AM to 9 PM next day at daily charges of Rs. 4.99 (taxes included). Ufone customers can download/upload a maximum of 300 MB of data per day with Half Day Mobile Internet Package. Ufone says it’s a limited time offer.
To subscribe just type SUB and send to 810. Subscription in case for new customers on Ufone network can take up to 24 hours. Package will automatically renew on daily basis, until credit lasts. To unsubscribe from Special Unlimited Internet Package users will SMS UNSUB to short code 7810.
Ufone Mobile Internet Terms
- This is a limited time offer
- Rs. 4.99 will be deducted on daily basis for re-subscription
- Users who do not have sufficient balance will be un-subscribed automatically
- Remaining data will not carry forward to next day
- Fair usage policy of 300 Mb limit per day apply
- Users subscribed to Hourly Mobile Internet package will not be able to subscribe this package
- User will not be able to subscribe to Hourly Mobile Internet package if they are subscribe to this data package
- Users will have to unsubscribe or consume their bundle fully before subscribing to Hourly Internet package
- This package is available to all Prepaid Ufone customers on all commercial packages
- This service is not offered on Prepaid and Postpaid VPN packages.
- Data Packages cannot be utilized during International roaming.
- MMS, Premium URL or Ufone WAP Portal premium downloads will be charged as normal
- Users can get GPRS and MMS settings by calling Ufone helpline 333 or sending an SMS with “handset model” to 222.
- Rs.0.50/ + tax would be applicable on “Info” SMS send to 800 for Prepaid Subscribers.