Ufone announced a prestigious Umrah offer to it’s customers, all U have to do is consume Rs.10 balance per day to enter in the lucky draw, where 2 lucky winners will win a complete Umrah package daily! Hence more the balance of Rs. 10/day consumed means more entries and even greater chances of winning this prestigious prize daily. Additionally, this consumption of just Rs.10 will also bring a chance to win 2 bumper prizes each of one lac Saudi Riyals.
Ufone Umrah Offer Terms
- The duration of this offer is from 1 July 2012 to 17 Aug 2012
- Umrah Package will cover Visa Fee, Accommodation for 7 days and Air Travel cost only. All other expenses will be bear by the winner.
- Customer will have the option to get cash equivalent of Umrah package.
- The winners will be contacted by Ufone itself via call from ‘333’ number
- Lucky draw for bumper prize will be conducted in the 1st week after Eid
- Lucky draw for bumper prize will be conducted among those subscribers who would have used Rs.10 (Inc. of taxes) on any day between 1 July 2012 to 17 Aug 2012
- Do not entertain any calls or SMS asking for credit transfer or balance load/share to win the prize. Ufone will not be responsible for any loss that may occur due to any such activities
- Lucky Draw will be conducted on daily basis on those subscribers who have consumed a minimum balance of Rs 10(Inc of Taxes) on that day.
- This offer is for all new, MNP and existing Prepaid customers only
- Ufone employees, their family members and employees of related organizations cannot be a part of this lucky draw
- Ufone’s decision(s) related to the lucky draw will be deemed final
- Prizes can be availed from specific service centers
- To avail the prize it is mandatory that the SIM is in your name
- Customers can encash the Umrah Package, Remaining prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred in any situation
- Ufone keeps the rights to advertise the winners
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- Using SIMS without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.