Warid Telecom has introduced New SIM offer which requires to buy a new Warid prepaid SIM or to convert existing number to Warid via MNP , resulting in free minutes, SMS and MBs for all networks, by the company. After buying new Warid prepaid SIM or to convert existing number to Warid via MNP, the users are required to recharge Rs. 50 to avail the offer which contains following incentives:
- 50 SMS
- 50 MB internet
- 300 mins Warid to Warid
- 50 mins Warid to other networks
The free incentives can be availed for 5 days, and once every month till 3 months, according to Warid. To subscribe: For all new prepaid & MNP users, free calling facility will applicable without subscription.
Status String: To check the remaining amount of minutes, SMS and MB’s, the users can dial the string *200*504#.
Terms and Conditions:
- The subscriber has to perform first recharge of Rs 50 in one go to avail benefit.
- Off-net calls do not include international calls.
- 50 SMS will not include international SMS.
- For all new prepaid & MNP user, free calling facility will be applicable by default validity for the free bonus is for 5 days.
- Free bonus can be availed once every month till 3 months.
- Peer to peer balance share will not be considered as recharge for this campaign.
- In case of multiple recharges, free calling benefit will not be added.
- Subscribers can take Monthly SMS and all mobile internet buckets.
- Standard call setup charges will be applicable.