Just like Ufone Auto Reply service, Warid introduced My Status service which lets your Friends/Family/Colleagues know what you’re up to even before answering your call via a Flash SMS in real-time. In order to use My Status, users must register for the service.
- Send “ON” to 6661 to subscribe to this service
- You will receive an SMS verifying your subscription from 6662.
- Reply with ‘Set Gen Your Status’, for example SET GEN I AM PRAYING…PLEASE CALL ME BACK IN 15 MINS and send to 6662 to set your status.
- Once you set up your status(es), your contact(s) will start receiving Flash SMS anytime they call you.
Warid My Status Service Charges:
- Weekly subscription charges of PKR 1.99+tax with automatic renewal* for prepaid subscribers.
- Monthly subscription of PKR 29.99+tax for postpaid subscribers.
- All SMS sent to 6662 are charged PKR 0.5+tax
*In case customer does not have sufficient balance, the system will try for subsequent 90 days to charge him for this service. In case charging is still not successful, the system will delete the subscriber profile and customer shall have to subscribe to the service from start.
With My Status you can:
- Create a general status: A general status is visible to all callers regardless if they are in any group/list.
- Create individual status: You can set status for individual callers.
- Create groups: You can create groups and set status individually for each group.
- Create Black list:You can create a black list for numbers you don’t want to send any status to.
The following hierarchy is followed when displaying status:
- Black list check
- Caller Status
- Groups Status
- General Status
Example: If a number is in a particular group he/she will not receive a general status, only group status shall be received any time they call you.
Commands: You can perform certain actions, like setting up a General status for all callers, setting up status for individual caller(s) & groups. All commands are sent to 6662.