Warid has introduced late night and weekend offer for it’s postpaid customers. It’s interesting move by Warid to incentivize the postpaid customers with Late Night Offers. Call any on-net (Warid to Warid) number, from 12 AM to 7 AM or on Sundays at a flat rate of 5 paisas per minute or at Rs. 3 per hour.
All this comes at a monthly charge of Rs. 99. Subscribers on Warid 250, Warid 500, Warid 750, Warid 1500, Warid 2500 and Warid 4000 can opt for this offer – Postpaid subscribers on other packages would have to change their base package to avail this offer. Charging pulse would be 60 seconds
Warid Postpaid Package Details:
- paisa per minute rate applies to all Warid numbers
- Postpaid Weekend/LNO Offer’s night timings are from 12am to 7am
- Weekend includes 24 hours of Sunday
- Offer can be activated / deactivated any day – with no restriction of activation/deactivation on bill run.
- After subscription this offer will remain active unless subscriber explicitly deactivates the offer
- The billing pulse for the campaign time bands would be 60 seconds and in other time bands base package billing pulse would be applicable (30 seconds currently)
- Charging for On-Net calls during the campaign time bands would start after the utilization of FREE minutes
- F&F call charging during the package time bands will be same as per postpaid Weekend/LNO On-Net rate
- Postpaid Weekend/LNO offer users need to add/delete F&F numbers on activation/deactivation of Postpaid Weekend/LNO offer