Zong Telecom announced another amazing service to comfort their customers that allow them to recharge their prepaid accounts and pay post-paid bills online with their Debit/Credit cards. Zong Online Recharge or Bill Payment is a secured payment option that allows you to recharge your account or make Post-paid Bill payments via an Etislalat/UBL powered portal.
You can use any Debit or Credit card (powered by Master or VISA) regardless of your card issuing bank to avail the payment option. Some Banks require you to activate a session for online transactions through a call on their helpline, If your transaction is denied,please contact your card issuing bank to activate the session for online transactions.
Zong Online Recharge Procedure
- In order to recharge your prepaid account or pay your post-paid bill, log on to o2o.zong.com.pk/o2o, The first page requires you to enter your mobile number in the specified format, amount of your recharge and security verification code that will be sent to the number entered by you.
- You will be redirected to a second page powered by UBL and Etisalat which requires you to enter your card account details i.e. your Card Number, Card Expiry date and CVV2 Code (3 digit code at the back of your Card).
- A confirmation message will be displayed after your transaction is successful.
Zong Online Recharge Terms
- The maximum amount that can be transacted on any one number in any 24 hour period is PKR 999 for Pre-paid and PKR 2,000 for Post-paid.
- You can only do a maximum of two transactions (whether Pre-paid or Post-paid) using the same Credit/Debit Card in any 24 hour period.
- Please note that Zong on its website does not require you to enter any of your Card Account Details and consequentially does not store or maintain your card details to ensure card account information security. The Card details required during the transaction are entered on a portal maintained by a third party (Etisalat) under global recognized PCIDSS requirements (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
- Please do not in any way whatsoever give your Card Account details to anyone or on any suspicious websites, including any person representing to be a part of Zong’s workforce, whether on Zong’s authorized touch-points (310, Web Chat etc.) or otherwise
There is no refund or reversal of your transaction, so please verify the transaction amount before your proceed.
- Please ensure that your power supply and Internet connection remain active through the transaction.
- If you believe that an amount has been deducted, but the recharge amount has not been credited into your account,please dial 310 to lodge a complaint.
- You must use your own card to make payment online. Incase, payment is made through any any counterfeit or stolen credit / debit card Zong reserves the right to block the service and recover the dues.