Saturday , December 15 2018
Home / Politics / PTI Final List of Candidates Election 2018 Today

PTI Final List of Candidates Election 2018 Today

PTI Issuing Final List of Candidates for Election 2018 Today

PTI Ticket Holder Final List 2018 - Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan for MNA and MPA Seats Online
PTI Ticket Holder Final List 2018 – Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan for MNA and MPA Seats Online

PTI is issuing the final list of ticket holders today. It has been announced in press release yesterday. The list of PTI’s candidates will be published on the official website of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf. PTI’s leadership has prepared this list after consultation. Almost seven days has been used in preparing the final list.

insaf.pk

The party’s chairman Imran Khan and others members of parliamentary board has held meetings in Islamabad. The venue id the residence of Imran Khan, The Bani Gala.

60% ticket holders has been finalized. Remaining 40% is yet to be finalized.

PTI Candidate Names for Election 2018

FATA for 12 MNA Seats

Islamabad for 3 MNA Seats

Punjab for 141 MNA Seats

Punjab for 297 MPA Seats.

Sindh for 61 MNA Seats

Sindh for 130 MPA Seats

KPK for 39 MNA Seats

KPK for 99 MPA Seats

Bluchistan for 16 MNA Seats

Baluchistan for 51 MPA Seats

Electable / heavy weights in PTI

Lot of electable has joined PTI in last couple of months. They belongs to PMLN, PPP, PML-Q and others political parties.

Book of Reham Khan is Hot Issue of now a days….

About Tahir

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.